Funny, I am actually blogging back in time now it appears, but I've discovered neat new tools on the web, and ways to automate things I used to do manually, so now I'm redoing things, just much faster now. This was a hard bound book we made for 2006 (if you remember that this was the reason I started this blog over a year ago and published a few of the pics) and now I can publish the whole thing online. I also created a facebook page with a bunch of info also, but it all links back to here. Since I made this book, I've been working on 2007, 2008, and some of the older years, but it was so time consuming I was getting farther behind all the time, so now I think I will just keep publishing out here to get it going faster.
I believe you can click on the image, which takes you to the web album, and then click on play slideshow at the top to see them all.
Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment