Friday, April 24, 2009

Auntie's surprise visit

Candice's birthday was April 9th, so waaay back in Feb of this year I had called her sister Andrea in Florida to see if she wanted to fly up to MN and surprise Candice on her birthday. At the time it seemed like it was so far away that it would never come, but amazingly it went by fairly quickly and I only almost let the surprise slip a few times. The real coincidence happened when we found out the week auntie was coming up was actually the kids spring break! So, the first Monday of the spring break week I took the kids out "to get a surprise" and we went to the airport to pick up auntie. When we got her home we had Candice walk into the kitchen and auntie snuck in an surprised her. I think everyone should have a surprise like that at least once in their life.

While she was here we took her to the MN Zoo, saw Monsters vs Aliens on the 3D IMAX, and played around the house. Below is the slideshow of her visit.

1 comment:

Jo Jo said...

I think that was so thoughtful of you to do for your wife. Everyone should have a husband that's so considerate and knows what makes girls happy - sisters! You did a great job on that birthday, it will be hard to top.