Saturday, October 2, 2010

Summer updates pt 6- September- Apple picking

Another reason fall is one of my favorite seasons is because its apple picking season.  It's fun to do, plus Candice also makes apple pie, apple sauce, apple cakes, and I eat about 5 apples a day.  Candice and Rachel decided that the fruit on the tree of life will be a honeycrisp apple, and I said it was a watermelon.  After being pointed out that watermelons don't grow on trees I changed my fruit to a honeycrisp/watermelon combo fruit.

One of the baskets we picked.

Michael filmed the whole thing.  He was making an iMichael movie.

Mommy and the kiddos.

Daddy and Mommy

mmmmm...  Honeycrisp.

Mommy and Daddy

Michael snapping pictures from the back.

Us on the way out.  Michael taking picture.

The kiddos on the hayride tractor.

1 comment:

Jo Jo said...

Yum! We don't have any close orchards here. I miss that. Cute pictures. I can't believe how big your daughter looks!