The other day when I was working in the office and watching Megan at the same time I decided to show her something "really cool" called "tracing pictures". When Megan gets into something she really gets into it, and once I showed her how to hold a picture up against the window and put a piece of paper over it so she could trace it, I saw the little lights in her eyes twinkle. What was really a diversionary tactic to keep her busy turned into "Daddy, print me a Spongebob picture, Daddy print me another picture, ETC". The diversion obviously backfired. Our great room window became covered with all sorts of pictures for her to trace.

1 comment:
She's funny. I love how excited she gets about things. Maybe she got a little of that from candice :) I'm thinking YMCA, Kohls, and making jam from scratch...
Post a Comment