Sunday, October 12, 2008
Rachel Turns 11!
Rachel had her 11th birthday party this week, and she had a "Hannah Montona" and "Total Drama Island Theme". Rachel picked her favorite Hannah Montana episode and they all acted out the show. I'll be posting the final version on You Tube shortly. Total Drama Island is a cartoon version of "Survivor" where Candice made all kinds of gross candy (beetle juice, spiders, etc) and the kids had to race to eat it. After the voted and the one boy got voted off. It was a brave soul to come to an all girl party by himself. I will say that kids are alot different at 11 than at 10, as one girl had a cell phone and was texting her friends live as the party went on. Another had a video camera in her cell phone and kept filming parts of the part to post "online" later. Michael and Rachel both got a Nintendo DS and they can now "text chat" with each other as long as they are close enough. Rachel still loves webkinz and ended up getting 5 webkinz for her birthday bringing her total up to 19!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm glad you resent your blog address out. For some reason it said I didn't have permission when I tried to peek. Your children are so beautiful! You guys have a good gene combo going, although I'm sure most of the credit goes to Candace. Love the fall picture, I assume that's your house. Great soccer picture, by the way. What are the callings? Visit us at www.schenewarks.blogspot.com.
Love, Amy Jo
Post a Comment