Megans kindergarden concert happened May 14th this year. We were really excited about this because the only time we really get to hear Megan singing is when she is playing in her room by herself and usually makes up a song or sings the theme song from a cartoon. Earlier this year we heard her singing some of her concert songs in her room and everytime we asked her to sing them she refused. We even have a hard time getting her to sing during family home evening, so we were really looking forward to this.
I was standing at the side of the gym filming Megan. It is quite a bit different than when I was a kid, because we didn't have video cameras back in "the old days", but now days all the Mom's and kids sit in the seats, and almost all the Dad's are standing around the side of the gym with video cameras filming. I looked over and saw Rachel with her new "cool" sunglasses on and took this picture. I told her she looks WAAAY too old when she wears them like that.
When the classes first come out all the kids are looking all over for their parents. For them it must be kind of confusing as the entire audience is standing up and waving at the same time. This was Megan (bottom right) right before she found us.
Once of Megan's faces during the concert. I imagine she is telling the boy to stay away from her.

No comments:
Post a Comment