I went with Michaels class on his end of school science field trip. They spent time learning about the different chemical types and how they react when mixed. It was fun to hear the "ooohs" and "aaaahs" when things bubbled.
The faces of concentration where the best part...
Listening to their excitment when a bubbles formed. A class full of screaming 2nd graders is pretty loud at times.
I tried to say things like "careful Michael or you'll blow us all up" to help him out.
Michael's finished product was blue slim, kind of like wet playdoh. He couldn't wait to get home and play with it, which he did once and then put it away because it made his hands "slimey". He can't stand dirt on his hands.
The other rooms had things they could play and build with. I tried getting some funky pictures of Michael in the mirrors. This is him in "mid teleportation" mode.
This is what happens when he learns lots and lots. His head gets really big and almost explodes.
This is Daddy trying to look scary. I call it my "floating head trying to eat you" face

No comments:
Post a Comment