This is always a fun time of the year for pictures. We went to downtown Lakeville and watched the big fireworks for the first time. This is the first time that all of the kids actually watched also, as usually the youngest wanted to stay in the car as it was too scary. Before we went to the big fireworks however, we tried a few of our slow shutter speed sparkler shots.

Look Ma! No arms!

Michael does the best job with keeping his head still and moving his arms.

The sparklers are either lightsabers, or in this case magic wands (since we just watched the 5 Harry Potter movies recently).

Rachel hasn't mastered the holding of the head still quite yet.

It looks kid of funny with no arms...

Logical and free flowing.

I like these laying in the grass shots, as it puts all the kids heads at the same level. However all I hear when I'm trying to take the picture is "it's itchy" or "there are bugs all over me". It's amazing that all three can smile at the same time.

Megan

Rachel

Michael

Look Ma! No arms!

Michael does the best job with keeping his head still and moving his arms.

The sparklers are either lightsabers, or in this case magic wands (since we just watched the 5 Harry Potter movies recently).

Rachel hasn't mastered the holding of the head still quite yet.

It looks kid of funny with no arms...

Logical and free flowing.

I like these laying in the grass shots, as it puts all the kids heads at the same level. However all I hear when I'm trying to take the picture is "it's itchy" or "there are bugs all over me". It's amazing that all three can smile at the same time.

Megan

Rachel

Michael
1 comment:
Fun sparkler pictures - we didn't do those this year!
Post a Comment