Grandpa came up to visit this week for a couple of weeks so I took a week off leading up to the 4th of July. When I take vacation at home I end up doing more stuff around the house that I normally have time to do, so it ends up being harder than work actually, so I planned a 1 day trip up to Duluth for us to go to one of the hotels that has a nice waterpark inside it. The room also had 2 bunk beds (which is a dream come true for the kids). They all wanted to move and live there. Here are some of the shots of us at the pool.

Here we are standing under the "big bucket of water".

The kiddos had fun on the monkey bars over water.

Megan stayed close to the bucket so she could stand under it as many times as she could.

Megan waiting for the bucket to fall.

Michael trying to do the monkey bars without the bars.

Megan chilling on the lazy river.

Mommy and Megan on the lazy river.

Mommy became a hot tub hang out junkie also.

The kiddos taking their shower. I offered this up as a regular way to get them to take one. I would fill a big bucket of water up in the backyard, ring a bell, and they would come running to stand under it a take a shower.

Michael coming down the tube slide.

Rachel coming down the tube slide.

Even Mommy coming down the tube slide.

Daddy and Michael hitting the bottom. We had to take this one about 5 times since Michael's face was always covered by the splash.

You can barely see Rachel's face here.

Daddy and Rachel on the lazy river.

Michael coming down the tube slide.

Ever wonder what face you make right before you hit the water?

Kind of like this also.

Mommy chillin by the kid area. I love my beautiful wife!

The kiddos mid "shower". You can still kind of see Megan on the right.

This was one of Megan's favorites. It was like a tiny whirlpool that would spin you around in circles. I had to be a monster and try to eat her when I was in there with her.

Michael wore his goggles around most of the time and had some nice rings around his eyes when he was done.
Here we are standing under the "big bucket of water".
The kiddos had fun on the monkey bars over water.
Megan stayed close to the bucket so she could stand under it as many times as she could.
Megan waiting for the bucket to fall.
Michael trying to do the monkey bars without the bars.
Megan chilling on the lazy river.
Mommy and Megan on the lazy river.
Mommy became a hot tub hang out junkie also.
The kiddos taking their shower. I offered this up as a regular way to get them to take one. I would fill a big bucket of water up in the backyard, ring a bell, and they would come running to stand under it a take a shower.
Michael coming down the tube slide.
Rachel coming down the tube slide.
Even Mommy coming down the tube slide.
Daddy and Michael hitting the bottom. We had to take this one about 5 times since Michael's face was always covered by the splash.
You can barely see Rachel's face here.
Daddy and Rachel on the lazy river.

Michael coming down the tube slide.

Ever wonder what face you make right before you hit the water?

Kind of like this also.

Mommy chillin by the kid area. I love my beautiful wife!

The kiddos mid "shower". You can still kind of see Megan on the right.

This was one of Megan's favorites. It was like a tiny whirlpool that would spin you around in circles. I had to be a monster and try to eat her when I was in there with her.

Michael wore his goggles around most of the time and had some nice rings around his eyes when he was done.
No comments:
Post a Comment