Friday, December 18, 2009

Our Ten Year Anniversary

Candice and I celebrated our 10th Anniversary last year. 10 wonderful years. We went out to a nice steak and seafood place (our 2nd time in 10 years, with the first being our honeymoon), and reminised about the favorite memories. How we met, our first dates, our wedding day, moving to Texas, buying our first house, buying our second house, each of the kids births, going on vacations. As we thought about it, it almost seemed like different lifetimes - Florida, Texas and Minnesota. As I pondered the next ten years I said "wow, Rachel will probably be married and Michael on a mission at our 20th anniversary". That was kind of sobering, as to how fast it can go, and how long 10 years actually is, and how much you can accomplish. Here's looking forward to 10 more wonderful years! I love you honey!

Candice made a super 10 year history of us scrapbook, which I can't post online. I made a 20x30 poster covering our ten years and posted it below. Funny to see all the different hair styles and how much we've changed over the years.


1 comment:

Jo Jo said...

You guys are so creative with your photos! That's a great idea though. How fun to see how much life has changed us.